- HELMET SIZE: 56-58cm. A Unisize Adjustment Headlock System At The Rear Of The Helmet Allows You To Make The Helmet The Perfect Fit Yourself
- VENTILATION: There Are An Amazing 24 Air Vents for maximum cooling (Including 9 Rear).
- MATERIAL: Its In-Mould Construction fuses the Polycarbonate Outer Shell With The Helmets Absorbing EPS Foam Inner Core, giving an exceptionally Lightweight and Strong Helmet. Dual-density EPS liner.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Incredible lightweight material = 500g Approx, Making This Hardly Noticeable Whilst Cycling
- TESTING APPROVAL: The Helmet conforms to CE EN 1078:2012+A1:2012 standards
AWE 5 YEAR CRASH REPLACEMENT
The AWE® helmet has been designed to absorb impact damage and shock resulting from the kinetic force of a fall, the helmet may well suffer partial or total destruction, or a fracture or breakage of the shell. Should this unlikely event happen the helmet can no longer be used, even if the surface of the helmet appears to be intact, the helmet for safety reasons should be replaced.
* = AWE Helmets offer a unique 5 year crash replacement policy only on the original helmet , i.e. this is not available on any replacement helmet already discounted as a result of the crash replacement offer. The scheme offers customers the chance to replace their helmet at a 50% discount off their original price, proof of is required. Carriage charges must be paid by the customer and will be advised prior to any replacement.
NB: AWE helmets will only offer the warranty on helmets that have been genuinely crash damaged in a genuine nature and reserve the right to inspect crash damage, any crash replacement helmet will be strictly at the company's discretion only. General wear and tear are not covered by the crash replacement policy. The helmet once replaced will not be subject to any crash replacement policy.
AWE AeroLite Mens Bicycle Helmet Black/Red Size 56 58cm B00ORQJRRK